pmackellow

Landmaster Ride on

Now its been guessed (well done Triumph66), here's some pictures

It seems all there (not had it running yet Chris but I am assured that it does)

Front wheels have solid tyres, rears are pneumatic, one of them is knackered but luckily the tyres on the wheels I

bought at RPT will fit :)

post-99-0-30489700-1441393438_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-22528800-1441393492_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-11209800-1441393569_thumb.jpg

post-99-0-75298300-1441393628_thumb.jpg

Look even better than the ad on the bay. I was tempted myself as it's so unusual but reined myself in! Look forward

to see it up and running.

BTW, I saw your letter on latest LGT magazine regarding your WH. I think you should post this to the magazine

as it's such a rarity.

Look even better than the ad on the bay. I was tempted myself as it's so unusual but reined myself in! Look forward to see it up and running.

BTW, I saw your letter on latest LGT magazine regarding your WH. I think you should post this to the magazine as it's such a rarity.

Good idea, I will do that :thumbs:

That's a nice find Paul, it's good to see something different :thumbs:

I'd guess from the front of the bonnet that the paint should be white not primer.. I could Google it but that would

spoiler the surprise :D

nice find paul never seen one, but on looking close at the picts the front axle and wheels are the same as a huffy and ive got some of those front wheels if you want them :) ps, the pacemaker i sold to ben was the same as well

Looks bigger than 4hp but I could be wrong...

I dont think mine has had an engine change but it could have. I did find some other makes the same as these on a US website, not sure but I think the Landmaster is a re badged MTD. 

Youtube clip worked for me, yes you're right very similar but bodged a lot !! :(

nice find paul never seen one, but on looking close at the picts the front axle and wheels are the same as a huffy and ive got some of those front wheels if you want them :) ps, the pacemaker i sold to ben was the same as well

Thanks mate :thumbs: