vegikev

biddenden tractorfest 2016

hi all, for those of you that have entered the biddenden tractorfest, you should be receiving your passes in early july
there is plenty of room for more of you to enter, just drop me a message

hi to you all, a big thank you to all that have entered so far. we are currently up to 50 exhibits, 14 british anzani's to support the theme and a great selection of other machines including wheelhorse, holder, shay, martin markham, hayter, colwood, trustys,jalo, wrigley and autoculto and more. there is still plenty of room for more if anyone else would like to enter just  let me know and i will get forms sorted. again many thanks

hi all just to give you an update, we currently have 54 exhibits so a big thank you to those that have entered. we have plenty of room for more so if you would like to enter please let me know. the official closing date for entries is just 30 days away (30th june) here is the link of the show website. many thanks

http://www.tractorfest.co.uk

22 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Is it to late for a late entry, Kev. I may stay after R.P.T.

no problem norm, how would you like your entry form sent? Post or email

hi all, i have posted half already and will do the rest today so you should all have them by tuesday

Edited by vegikev

hi all, the letter you receive with your pass has a section about camping crossed out , this just means that it does not apply to the horticultural section, we have our own camping area within our display area. so if you have booked for camping you will have camping. sorry for any confusion

hi all, you should have all received your passes by if you have entered. if you have not please let me know. we have around 75 entries this year so looking forward to seeing you all

there