Wallfish

Ohlsson & Rice (O&R) engine powered tools

They're rated at 3/4 to 1 HP. All the engines, except for the VERY early models, have the same bore. Other small changes gained the HP from 3/4 to 1. They are decaled at 3/4, .85 and 1 HP.

The trigger on this drill does not control the speed. Engine runs at a governed 6300 rpm all the time and the trigger is the on/off switch.

Thanks for sharing!

Early production red Drillgine, no speed control so it's drilling as soon as you start it. Watch out for loose clothing or it's going to hurt!

Haven't seen that exact style of trimmer before. The handles are a bit more crude than the newer style so that's also an early model. Also appears the top handle can be moved to mount horizontal behind the gearbox which is something I've never seen. 

The link to my O&R forum posted earlier is now invalid so here's the new one in the event someone is searching for information on them.

http://ohlssonandrice.forumer.com/

They "upgraded" our site and killed all the old links I had posted all over the net.

Recently bought this unique and rare O&R tool. Beacon Star lapidary saw used for cutting rocks or stone out in the field.

It's been gone through and cleaned.

post-9-0-44025300-1415578515_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-96386500-1415578540_thumb.jpg

post-9-0-96736100-1415578557_thumb.jpg