Robins

rear 8.5" wide by 12" wheels

I am selling my pair of rear wheels made by firestone, 8.5JA (8.5" wide) by 12" diameter. If you put a pair of 10.50 wide tyres on them, they'll look the business as wider than normal wheels.

Currently in grey primer for you to paint your own choice of colour depending what tractor you wanted to fit them on. They've been fitted to my Wheel Horse Electro 12, 312-8, Andrews Bolens 1254, and a John Deere 140 all without issues. 

I understand these are rare to find this wide!

Includes tubes.

I'm after £80 ono for the pair. and will include tyre fitting for free if you bring a pair of tyres with you when collecting, but do remember they are only in primer so up to you (also happy to fit tyres if you return once wheels painted). collection only.

PM me your interest.

Photo's to follow very soon.

Andrew (Triumph66) has a pair of 'Turf tyres' for sale that are currently in my garage. He wants £50 for the pair. Size i believe are 23x10.50x12, made by Goodyear, and look to be good condition. Will get a photo of them up very soon as well.

Edited by Robins

Sorry for delay on photos. Collection from Sturminster Newton Dorset.

Here are the wheels, in grey primer, and black where the tyres fits over. £80 ono as above.

24157216499_41e08f33af.jpg

And here are Andrews tyres on offer for £50 optional extra. Size above is correct.

24157199709_c513e8491f.jpg

Edited by Robins

Tyres now gone as Andrew says. 

Genuine wide wheels still available

24157216499_41e08f33af.jpg 

Will take £35 the pair to move them on. 

Also got a Wheelhorse 312-8 for sale if interested.