nylyon

Getting Started on My Old Machine

Welcome to My Old Machine and thank you for joining.  A quick introduction to some of the features of our forum.

Everyone who has registered for an account on MoM can access their "User Control Panel or Settings" by clicking on your account name at the top right of the screen and clicking on "My Settings" This will allow you to add an "Avatar" which is a small picture you see on everyone's posts by their name, adjust your time zone, and change / add information about yourself.

On the left of that screen there are additional settings such as "Signature" which allow you to include a signature at the bottom of each of your posts.

You can also manage other aspects of your account such as Facebook integration by clicking "Manage Facebook"

If you're receiving too much e-mail from the forum, or not enough you can change your notification options by selecting "Notification Options"  Here you can choose to not be notified (remove checks from boxes) or notified by e-mail, and / or Notification List which display in your notifications area on the forum (the little icon of a man next to your account name at the top of the forum)

You will also find other options such as the option to ignore other members posts, which I hope isn't needed.

So look around in your settings, become accustom with your configuration to personalize your experience here.  Of course of you have questions, be sure to post them in our "Site Suggestions / Updates & Issues" area where you will receive prompt answer to your forum related question.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!