harryt

time warped 417-A

I picked a wheelhorse 417-A up today from brighton general auctions. it comes with deck and also came with a sweeper. It has been stood in a garage for the last 20 years!! Only done 188hrs. quite a tidy machine, haven't had time yet to overhaul and try to start itpost-617-0-72938100-1455914660_thumb.jpg

As mark said that is a nice find in show room condition nearley

It is not quite in showroom condition, some paint missing at the back near the fuel tank, though it does come with chrome hub caps

Very nice. Good job The Showman wasn't there. :D 

Chris says he has run out of room for tractors.  He just fills his van up with little bits and pieces now.  Still not sure what he's got planned for the Kubota though. :confused: 

Chris says he has run out of room for tractors.  He just fills his van up with little bits and pieces now.  Still not sure what he's got planned for the Kubota though. :confused:

I think Chris will use the digger to create an underground storage facility or he might use it to store them on top of the existing buildings...... The possibilities are endless...... :)

I managed to get it running now, new plugs, cleaned points, new fuel line and that was it. Everything works as it should, even the lights and hydraulic deck lift. :)

Edited by harryt