adrian

proof of loaders

Hi Adrian, I know you also sell spare parts for the tractors and also do a lot of importing, however I did buy a d200 wheel hub off you, however it still has not turned up. Just wondered if you had any news on it, I did request for a refund on PayPal.

Harry

hi harry I don't do a lot of importing I did it twice and found a new venture in loaders which ive stuck to that that matter was dealt with ages ago its to expensive and to many people need to be involved.

Hi Adrian, I know you also sell spare parts for the tractors and also do a lot of importing, however I did buy a d200 wheel hub off you, however it still has not turned up. Just wondered if you had any news on it, I did request for a refund on PayPal.
Harry

Nothing wrong with working out of a shed at home, it keeps the cost down. I'm sure many potentially good ideas have gone under because of the costs involved in renting premises etc, before the product is fully developed, saleable and bringing in an income, unless you have unlimited funds at your disposal.

Good luck with your venture, and as Nigel said, "it sells itself"

Nothing wrong with working out of a shed at home, it keeps the cost down. I'm sure many potentially good ideas have gone under because of the costs involved in renting premises etc, before the product is fully developed, saleable and bringing in an income, unless you have unlimited funds at your disposal.

Good luck with your venture, and as Nigel said, "it sells itself"

Never forget that the inventor of wheel horse Cecil Pond himself started out of a small back yard shed / garage, look what his ideas turned into .