the showman

Rural Past Times 2nd weekend in August 2016

Hi Chris,

I received the entry form however unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this year. I hope you guys have a good time and I hope the weather is as good as last year!!

Tom

Just been to the last meeting before the show and walked round the showsite, we have 24 exhibitors entered so should have 30+ exhibits for the horticultural section.

the working area will be ploughed then harrowed and rolled on friday, so should be a bit softer for us to play on at the weekend.

we will be in the same place as last year more or less and have one arena display each day but that might change depending how things work out.

there will be a fish and chip van on friday from about 5 and i can highly recommend it.

looking forward to seeing you all and thanks for your support 

Looking forward to seeing you all there on Sunday. If it was anything like last year, it will be great fun and be good to have a catch up with you all. 

Also thanks to Chris for his hard work for getting this off the ground yet again. :thumbs:

8 hours ago, Anglo Traction said:

Weather Forecast is for a warm/hot, dry weekend !, Hopefully not a Plough Breaker Norm !.  May pop down for a day?.

Be good if you can Richard, be nice to see you again and you can have a drive of the Raider 12

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 9:15 PM, Stormin said:

Be good to meet, Richard. And Pauls not going to get anywhere near my plough. On the roller maybe. Plough no. :D

Oh you're not still banging on about that are you ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: