4x4forks

Gutbrod 1032

Hi All,

just thought I would introduce my Gutbrod 1032. i have restored it completely then modified it to suit my purposes. I move my 22ft caravan with it. It looks a bit odd but dose the job. I was having trouble at low revs having to slip the clutch so I fitted a 16hp honda copy engine. It has hydraulic rear linkage, 55amp alternator and I have just managed to fit Barford Atom 15  wheel weights . giving me 32kg each side plus water balasted rear wheels. It will now plough solid clay without having to use diff lock. I hope this dosn,t offend the purests with all the mods but it dose the jobs i require of it  :) Just need a Rotovator now !

post-714-0-58028600-1458404104_thumb.jpg

post-714-0-19587400-1458404518.jpg

Hi buddy fantastic looking machine it doesn't offend me nor will it offend many on here you have adapted to do what you want and made a really good job of it as well . Nice job on the wheel weights

Heres some I made earlier. I put 25lt barrel of water on to for weight.

I would try to find something bigger, and a tandem, even if I had to make it. something like the Brinly I have on the Ariens or the Cub Cadet tandem disc , or a cut down section of farm disc. The extra width and second row will really mulch things up.

post-384-0-66311900-1458474212_thumb.jpg