Charlie Smith

Box Trailer 6ft X 4ft

I am selling my box trailer, I brought this last year with intentions of tidying it up over the winter ready for use this summer at the shows, however circumstances have now changed and I want to take more than one tractor at a time so this sadly won't be big enough. It's perfect for the one tractor and some others items. I like the idea of box trailers as your machines can be tucked and locked away at night however like mentioned above this just wont be big enough so I haven't put any effort into cleaning it up. It's 6ft x 4ft and currently has metal sides and roof however they are not very good at all, they hold in solid we have towed it at least 50 miles as it is and tows fine but it deffiantly requires a tidy up. The bottom of the sides have rotted away and there is a big hole in the roof, the sides can be repaired by welding etc. However the easiest and cheapest option would be to ply wood line the roof, sides and floor as the floor is missing. There is 2 very good tyres on it including 1 new-ish spare wheel that bolts on the front, has 2 rear jacks and a lockable rear door that opens on a piano hinge (bit stiff and knocked about), also has a jockey wheel that's fine,and a small tool box on the front but that has seen better days. The frame/chassis is very solid heavy duty box iron and the box frame is very solid, it’s just the sides, floor and roof that let it down, but nothing a bit of plywood can’t sort out. Would make an ideal camping trailer, or a trailer for you to move your machines about.

£100.

DSCN4487.JPGDSCN4492.JPGDSCN4500.JPGDSCN4501.JPG