TITCH

Titch' shed(s)

A lot of you will know of my past 'shed' builds...nee telegraph poles etc...but where we are at now has these ready built fortunately.. Mind you, still got some more returning and illegal security systems to fine tune, but I swear I will never 'build' a big shed again...getting a bit much for me.. ..bless...

IMG_20160419_204309923.jpg

IMG_20160411_093433090.jpg

No Chris, the wings wouldn't get through the doors! Just trying to get the pennies together and get some 'toys' in there, sorry, horticultural machinery TOOLS...

Well, brick one, ex miking shed, houses our daily used motors, w/shop area and my President at the moment, oh, plus stacks of .....useable offcuts of various materials.. The Nissen hut, don't mention going through the roof!! , is more garden kit and log storage, well, plus a few ride on's..Good building now though, doors one end, (new by Titch Joinery???) house end, seen here, I've yet to do the windows, is kinda just being made a bit 'nicer' than it was. Hence, no time at the moment other than work and doing my sheds!! Oh, sorry dear, and your plants etc!!!

Just need some pennies for tractors!! 

1462602300126881323714.jpg

1462602368818221954259.jpg

If I had a couple of sheds that size in my garden there wouldn't be any space for the house :lol:

One day when I'm all grown up I will have sheds that big too :D:lol:

1 hour ago, Ian said:

If I had a couple of sheds that size in my garden there wouldn't be any space for the house :lol:

One day when I'm all grown up I will have sheds that big too :D:lol:

With sheds like these, Who needs a house!:)

Ha, or is it more trendy to say lol? no, I'll stick with Ha!

Yes, decent buildings , Nissen hut was in a poor state on each gable, but now timbered up and tidier. Cleaned out, almost, ready for log storage and ride on's. The brick one is the old milking parlour and is a decent size, just about there with it now..other end has doors Chris, the bricked up end is by the back of the house...but, could of course be changed... ...no, it's fine as it is. My Lad put my electric supply in recently, so chuffed with it really... at least my President has a choice of bedrooms!!

IMG_20160507_124628553.jpg

You could always fill it with more presidents Titch. Sure the family will love it. Paul

Hi Paul, you think they have a say on the matter? Well, they may say something...but I can go very deaf when I want to!!

21 hours ago, TITCH said:

Hi Paul, you think they have a say on the matter? Well, they may say something...but I can go very deaf when I want to!!

do any of your sheds have sky lights?? :lol::P

I'm very envious of all that space, but you know what would happen if I did, wouldn't be very long till it was full!