Cgoligher990

Wheelhorse

I think the boy selling it has all the guards and stuff and I'm not sure if the bonnet has been hacked or not I'm not to familiar with these wheelhorse 

looks like it woundnt pull the skin off a bowl of custard to be honest! suprised it can turn the oversize wheels, it looks like a 2hp honda, plus because he's changed the engine it wont run pto attachments anymore, the bonnets been hacked for the fuel filler, andf the thottle levers been bodged , but these are just points to haggle the price down with, i've bought worse! :D

1 hour ago, meadowfield said:

Chris is right, either Commando 7/8 or maybe slightly earlier perhaps an 856 or summat...

Would there be any modal numbers or tags on the frame I could check for ?

on early models its usually under the dash panel on the hoodstand, look at the steering column and then follow that line below the dash. Failing that either side of the alloy dash panel

I would say it's a commando 7  as it has a slot hitch , the 856 has 7 slat holes on the hood front instead of 6 & the light hole is solid on the 856 with just a decal & the steering wheel does not match a commando 8 so I thing it could be a 704 .

i would say it's worth no more that £200tops  if that to be honest  in its current condition .

Although it's a good tractor ,personally I would keep the Honda and get it repaired or wait for a better wheel horse to turn up 

7 minutes ago, neil said:

I would say it's a commando 7  as it has a slot hitch , the 856 has 7 slat holes on the hood front instead of 6 & the light hole is solid on the 856 with just a decal & the steering wheel does not match a commando 8 so I thing it could be a 704 .

i would say it's worth no more that £200tops  if that to be honest  in its current condition .

Although it's a good tractor ,personally I would keep the Honda and get it repaired or wait for a better wheel horse to turn up 

Well neil I was in need of a bigger ATV so i had bought a fourtrax 200 and I really abused the Honda 125 and I was lookin for another tractor anyway and I only paid £150 for the 125 so I think I'm doin alright and btw are many of yous from the UK 

1455977429456.jpg

9 minutes ago, neil said:

And thanks for the info the amount of knowledge in this forum is unbelievable!!!