Sign in to follow this  
sten

Allen scythe brass handlebar end

Hi, I am looking for a left hand side brass handlebar end for a Mark 2 Allen scythe please, not sure if they are all the same but it has a Villiers 11C engine.

Hi, not sure if I'm supposed to re post like this but still looking for a left hand brass handlebar end for an Allen Scythe please, if anyone can help.

Hi, still looking for a left hand side brass handlebar end for an Allen Scythe please, if anyone can help

1 hour ago, sten said:

Yes I might have to see about making one.

Right, I have just familiarised myself with what you're looking for. I believe you mean the Hand grip that fits into the end of the Bar. Visible brass If it is a Mk1, If a Mk2 then the brass was covered in black celuloid.

If you can post a good image and accurate dimensions and fixing method, I may be able to help........... if you need any.   

2 hours ago, Anglo Traction said:

Right, I have just familiarised myself with what you're looking for. I believe you mean the Hand grip that fits into the end of the Bar. Visible brass If it is a Mk1, If a Mk2 then the brass was covered in black celuloid.

If you can post a good image and accurate dimensions and fixing method, I may be able to help........... if you need any.   

Thanks Anglo, I haven't started restoring it yet but if i struggle to find the part I need I will be in touch, thanks again for the offer of help.