pmackellow

Laughton Cuckoo Fayre

Awesome pics Paul, love the Morris Minor & stationary engine pics , was that's Charlie's Wheel Horse amongst the pics?

Red cortina saloon is mine. Also the estate that was near buy! 

Missed the yellow and while mini tractor... would have liked to have seen it as that's the colour scheme were going for on the horwool 

17 hours ago, pmackellow said:

P5290028.JPG

A small world eh.. I was chatting the bloke on the JD row crop Thursday evening.. The JD was on a trailer almost opposite my house :)

Great photo's Paul, it looked like a good show..

Matt.. Your Cortina looks great mate :thumbs:

Edited by Ian
Cause I got me names confused

54 minutes ago, Stormin said:

Can't think I've ever seen a Rover 2000/2500  estate before.

They were a conversion on the P6 saloon by a company called FLM Panelcraft I think only a very small number were made.

Matt I agree your Cortina looked really smart :thumbs:

2 hours ago, neil said:

Awesome pics Paul, love the Morris Minor & stationary engine pics , was that's Charlie's Wheel Horse amongst the pics?

Hello Neil yes that was Charlies Wheelhorse :)

Great photos Paul, 

It was a nice weekend away overall the weather was kind to us on Friday whilst we were setting up camp. Woke up Saturday morning to a few inches of water all around us, good job none of us had tents! :lol: but the wind and breaks of sun soon dried that up, Sunday was rather warm as was Monday however the wind really picked up Monday,  I noticed a few bent awnings around the camp fields. 

Indeed that is my wheel horse raider 10, along with my grandfather's freshly restored Cub Cadet Original, the chap who brought my cub cadet was also at the rally however he left it in the trailer and never showed it all weekend! :(

Evening Paul. I shall let him know about it, hes not very computer savvy so probably wont be joining us here anytime soon. hes always looking for different shows so i'll get back to you on that!