DevonianRedneck

meet susie, the 604 :)

the hoods actually is quite good rust wise, but some one has cut a hole out in order to fit some sort of hand winch, my theory was someone used it for tree work, :), have toyed with the idea of keeping the winch as its part of the history of this 604 and whatever it did though its working life......

breif update, no pics at the moment, as my phone had an argument with a roller-mill :L have shortened some track end rods off an old c120 i have parked in the field so the steering is now completely functional, made a new clutch control rod and fitted a brake band scavenged off the same c120, sadly found a hairline crack in the gearbox, but jb welded it this evening so hopefully that will cure it, hitch pin is being a b&$T£*d so thats not really moved yet, started drilling it but its still holding fast so will try the gas on it tommorow! i'll dig the girlfreinds camera out then and take some piccies! :D

forgot to mention that i have fitted a new tyre (well one that i found at the back of the shed) and actually taken it for proper spin up the road to my boss's workshop, bout a 1/2 mile! however i'm still in need of an idler pulley for the clutch and funds are too tight at the moment to get one so that parts on hold for a while :( the one that is on their is kinda alright for moving it round the workshop though