slf-uk

Another Bolens for the collection

1 hour ago, Triumph66 said:

How Joseph can direct, produce and film this as well as owning and driving the HT20 is a complete mystery to me. :bow:

As you say where is Iain? Come to think of it; WHO is Iain?! :confused:

Andrew,  not seen in the video, but Joseph has a concealed remote and is also flying a camera equipped drone at low level.  So, no need for a redundant Dad.  

On 11/25/2018 at 8:24 PM, HeadExam said:

I'm just wondering how long it will be before I start seeing commercial movies you produce, great job.

Alain, I am not sure they are getting any better but if you think so that great, thanks :thumbs:

On 11/25/2018 at 8:46 PM, Triumph66 said:

How Joseph can direct, produce and film this as well as owning and driving the HT20 is a complete mystery to me. :bow:

As you say where is Iain? Come to think of it; WHO is Iain?! :confused:

On 11/25/2018 at 10:12 PM, Alan said:

Andrew,  not seen in the video, but Joseph has a concealed remote and is also flying a camera equipped drone at low level.  So, no need for a redundant Dad.  

Alan and Andrew, thanks for your support :) Sadily dad is becoming redundant. Gone are the days when Joseph would just watch me, sometimes I now get pushed out of the way and he takes over :unsure:

Over the weekend I expect we will finally finishing editing the video from the summer RPT show and if I recall correctly, you all have staring roles. Time to hide :lol:

Iain

On 1/19/2019 at 9:24 PM, Alan said:

Yet another good one Joseph.  :bow:  Forgot to say that I spotted a familiar looking tire changing machine in one of your other video's. Nice to see it has been brought back to life. :thumbs:

We did some work to get the tyre changer working and it is proving to be a very useful tool. When time allows it will have a full rebuild and I think I may be able to make an adaptor so I can use it with small front tyres.

Iain