the showman

Another Bolens hiding in the brambles

Thanks Chris for taking a photo of this mysterious Bolens. Really difficult to ascertain it identity. 

I think behind the Bolens (mid 2/3 right centre) is a WheelHorse with what looks like a rounded hood? Not sure but worth investigating I would think?

11 minutes ago, Alan said:

Chris couldn't wait to get home to start a wind up.  Think all the tea he had today made him hyperactive and caused his brain to go into overdrive.

Great joke; love it! I would do the same if I find something to get the WH boys all excited but it turn out to be a pile of shite! :) 

21 minutes ago, Alan said:

Chris couldn't wait to get home to start a wind up.  Think all the tea he had today made him hyperactive and caused his brain to go into overdrive.

How many sugars did you put in his tea Alan ??  :D

1 hour ago, pmackellow said:

How many sugars did you put in his tea Alan ??  :D

Lost count Paul but it worked.  Never seen him move so fast. :hyper:

You had me going with this one, especially as I am convinced another Bolens (or part of one) is about somewhere. I was on the edge of my seat and getting excited, not good at my age :) Last time I was this excited was when I realised Kylie had a sister

Iain

10 minutes ago, slf-uk said:

You had me going with this one, especially as I am convinced another Bolens (or part of one) is about somewhere. I was on the edge of my seat and getting excited, not good at my age :) Last time I was this excited was when I realised Kylie had a sister

Iain

I like Dannii too :wub: ;)