Webhead

Website script problems

Can anybody help me as to why the script on this site cuts off at about 2/3 of the page and does not allow me to see the rest of

sentence until it picks back up on the second line? I have tried different encoding and cannot get it to work. Thanks

Yes agree with wallfish I know we have just upgraded the server to a bigger one, or some thing like that, and there has been a few probs , my iPad keeps losing the site when I am typing a post it just says cannot find server, hopefully it will finally be sorted soon 

I've just applied an update, let me know if the issue still exists.  If it does, if you're able to tell me more about what you are seeing (like a screen capture) and what device(s) this is happening on.

This is what I'm seeing:

Yes agree with wallfish I know we have just upgraded the server to a bigger one, or some thing like that, and there has been a few probs , my iPad keeps losing the site when I am typing a post it just says cannot find server, hopefully it will finally be sorted soon 

Hopefully, you are seeing what I just copied and pasted. The sentence cuts off half way after the "w" in "few".

I cannot see what is after that until it starts again on the next line.

My PC has Windows 10, I usually use Firefox for the web. This site is working OK with Firefox and the other two browsers (Internet Explorer & Edge) on my computer. If something goes wrong I usually try the other browsers to see if they work or if the problem is somewhere else.

As Karl says, posting a screen capture and what you are using (the operating system and browser) to access this site may help with identifying the problem.

David