diggerjames

New workshop / tractor storage

Good morning all I haven't posted much in the last couple of months been busy with my now young family and work so time is at a premium , for the last five years I've had my workshop in an old tram shed in Sheffield as this has served me well  and my friends who restore busses it's time for us to leave due to our land lord wanting to expand his business in to our building which this has gave us a final push to go due to the roof  been in such a bad state ( it leaks )   So we have been on the look out for a new building in view to buy so we have found our new home which is clean and dry and secure , since me Nathan and Sam started packing things away it's amazing what we have found things we thought was long gone . 

Any way I've being buying pallet racking to utilise space so we can have things in the air here is a few pics so far more to come 

IMG_2427.PNG

IMG_2424.JPG

Thats good,

Makes me wonder how some of you have so mutch time on your hands for projects.

I got a ton of projects & naff all time to do anything with & now the dark nights are here!! :(

On 10/31/2016 at 3:53 PM, diggerjames said:

Plenty of projects as well hoping to get going soon with them 

With the election going the way it is here in the states I might be asking if you could sub lease me a space for me and my 24 tractors, might have a wife coming too, not sure yet, lol

On 31/10/2016 at 5:58 PM, Stormin said:

You sure you'll all have enough room, James? :D

Never enough room norm 

On 31/10/2016 at 8:47 PM, Chris said:

Thats good,

Makes me wonder how some of you have so mutch time on your hands for projects.

I got a ton of projects & naff all time to do anything with & now the dark nights are here!! :(

Hoping I can get a  bIt done over winter 

On 02/11/2016 at 9:43 AM, Ian said:

That's a hell of a big space James, I'd need a golf cart or a Why Not to get from one end to the other!

Cheers Ian gonna need a scooter 

Hi all a little more progress on the work shop move brought over the turf track and another wheelhorse 800 ,. And I've acquired alias of link racking to put my spare parts on etc here's the state of play so far 

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2452.JPG

IMG_2455.JPG

IMG_2456.JPG