the showman

Wheelhorse Southern Round-Up

Some of you Wheelhorse owners will remember i did a couple of round-ups back in 2012 /13 at Ardingly and had a lot of support.

Sadly the vintage show wound up and we've been having them in North Yorkshire that Mark ( Meadowfield) has been organising.

Ive been asked by several owners to do another round-up in the south so us southern boys can get together and show off our tractors.

Ive been looking for a suitable site and have decided to have it at Biddenden Tractorfest, its a lovely flat site with loads of room and a working area.

It will be held on August 19 / 20  so if i could have a show of hands to see if anyone's interested it would be great.

I know there's a lot of Wheelhorse's in the south so here's your chance to show them off and make history!!!

yes this is still going ahead, what's Harrys age as it was raised at a meeting that all ride ON's fall under the road traffic act so as well as the correct insurance all exhibitors will need to have a the correct licence for their ride on

Unless things have changed, a 16yr old can drive a tractor on the road. There are/were certain restrictions as to what can be towed. Also a 16yr old can/could take a tractor test. 

Just an update on the Roundup, we have 12 Wheelhorse's coming plus 3 very special ones that have not yet been seen before on the English rally field.

Dont forget all makes of Horticultural machinery are welcome at the show with the addition of the Roundup that will have their own exhibiting area.

If you hav'nt got an entry form yet just message me or vegikev and we can email you one

Edited by the showman

vegikev has mentioned insurance for garden tractors at,shows , if you bring a static exhibit does this have to have insurance too , as I may bring my senior but don't want to insure it just for one show , 

Hi NEIL yes you do need insurance for static display as all rally fields are classed as public areas however you might possibly only need public liability insurance but please check with organiser first  Dave (ex rally organiser)