nigel

Scaled down westwood

Well, I was going to wait until I got a bit more advanced before posting but here is my 1/2 size D series Wheelhorse.  The Showman and I have just had test runs which look promising although it was difficult to sit properly with temporary tiller steering and footrests.  Hopefully it will be better when finished, but if not plan Z is to be towed on a trailer.   Just roughly bolted together for now.IMG_5674.JPG

IMG_5675.JPGIMG_5676.JPGIMG_5677.JPG

On 02/11/2016 at 5:07 PM, nigel said:

This was started a few years ago and never got finished it a quarter scale Westwood so. As I was quite this week I pulled it of the shelf to do a bit on it 

Well Nigel, I don't know how I missed that when I last visited. Must've been on a high shelf. That's one real nice project :thumbs:.

On 02/11/2016 at 10:07 PM, Alan said:

Well, I was going to wait until I got a bit more advanced before posting but here is my 1/2 size D series Wheelhorse.  The Showman and I have just had test runs which look promising although it was difficult to sit properly with temporary tiller steering and footrests.  Hopefully it will be better when finished, but if not plan Z is to be towed on a trailer.   Just roughly bolted together for now.

I've been tempted to pester you via PMs to find out what your progress has been Alan. Now it's out in the Daylight, you're going to have to keep us updated in a Thread, along with Nigel's :lol:.