neons

O & R Parts: Used + NOS Packaged Misc. SOLD

I have a number of used for parts Ohlsson & Rice utility subjects. The collection is oriented mostly with chainsaws, There is a Tiny Tiger generator, Tot'n Skillsaw, 1/2" drill also. There is a box of packaged O&R Nos parts. There are some Nos boxes of carburetor and diaphragm parts. Other boxes are mostly chainsaw Nos and a tank. I removed what I could find in storage to take pictures and repack them and put them away until sold or for the next X amount of years. I have a good Tot'n catalog of utility setups and exploded views. I have the warranty cards and paperwork for Tiny Tiger. The Tiny Tiger is in good shape and would restore nicely. The box is fair. The wood is coming apart because the nails rusted away. It could be restored. I will post pictures below

O&R Toten tools (0).jpg

O&R Toten tools (0a).jpg

O&R Toten tools (1).jpg

O&R Toten tools (1a).jpg

O&R Toten tools (2).jpg

O&R Toten tools (3).jpg

O&R Toten tools (4).jpg

O&R Toten tools (5).jpg

Here is the Warranty , instruction, and ownership papers for the Tiny Tiger Generator set. The picture of all the parts spread out has a couple with the Tiny Tiger.

O&R Warranty Tiny Tiger.jpg

Here is a spread of the parts I had in storage for 30 years. I am missing pictures of my Outboard motor  and 2 shrub trimmers as they are not found at this time. I also have a mint O&R motor setup on a RC model Boat stand. It is mint. It would take a lot to pry that from my grip.

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (10).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (12).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (13).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (14).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (15).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (16).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (17).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (18).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (19).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (20).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (21).jpg

O&R Utility Motors-Parts (11).jpg

Edited by neons
Missing 1 picture

WOW !! :blink:

That is a lot of parts !!

Just as an idea what $ are you asking for the Circular Saw and most complete chainsaw ??

Doubt I can afford them (shipping to the UK will be expensive)  but hey if you don't ask...  :D

The circular saw may need cover and starter. I did not look at all the parts. Kind of hard to price something when the values are unknown. I would have no idea what it takes to ship an item with the weight to the other side of the pond. It is something that kind of turns me away some. The drill and chainsaw could have missing parts added from anything I have lying around out of the parts that are loose. I just do not have the time available to spend on the collection. I would like to sell the whole as a lot excluding the Tiny Tiger as it is complete and I ran it years ago. The Tiny Tiger may end up on eBay. The other 3 items, outboard motor and 2 hedge trimmers have not been located yet.

Note also: The book of Tote'n utilities is not fully copied. Those are just some of the pages in it.

Bob

Edited by neons

Well I'd definitely be interested in coming down and taking a look to make an offer. But if you need to unload EVERYTHING including all the tools as a Lot, I probably can't do that. Very possible on all the parts but will need a closer look to estimate a value.

One item in particular that I'm interested in is that complete gasket set. I've been unable to locate the one I thought I had which I want to send to a guy who can laser cut repops of them.

If all else fails, would you consider selling or loaning that one bag so I can get a complete set of gaskets reproduced? It's possible I might have them all already but in separate parts bags in my parts stash. Nothing is separated or cataloged. 

OR gaskets.jpg

I may be able to do something on the gaskets. Most times because of the age they are hard or not workable due to age. I think it is only a round gasket in the bag. like the loose ones alongside. I do not think I have a complete set. I do have5 cork gasket about 5" tall.  I do also have a few diaphragms in the Nos box. It is a unit with the red push button. I also have what appears to be a piston and liner Nos. But may not be useful anymore as it stuck. It may need soaking. It is In the picture to the upper left of what you circled.

Maybe some day I could get together with you.

Bob

5 hours ago, neons said:

The other 3 items, outboard motor and 2 hedge trimmers have not been located yet.

Bob

I can see parts from two different hedge trimmers.

1.jpg

Engine from Little Wonder trimmer.

2.jpg

Tank, handle and gearbox cover for Paramount trimmer.

Hope this helps.

David

Factory,

Thank you.

That is a point out for me. They made so many items I think I could not ID them all. I see a bill of sale in the mix from the dealer in Fall River,MA. A sale of $.15 for a small part. Guess that may be about $1.50+ today's cash.

Wallish,

If you want to arrange a ride down here someday PM me and I will send you my phone number and email for direct contact to make an arrangement. If you can't we could try maybe another way. I have no idea if this thread has PM in it. I have not looked yet. I may be 1 hour from you.  I prefer to make a sale of a package or large lot. I would not care to mail out a part here or there. I just have no view of the values here. I imagine they have a fair value to some of us.

I may pull my RC model boat motor out for some pictures. This would cost a buyer an eye tooth pull to get this one from me.. Any other pics on the parts I can get a close up dual angles I can do by request also when time alots.. Not the package Nos stuff though. To much time digging through it.

Bob

Edited by neons

Pmackellow,

One person showed interest and never offered anything. The second contact nearby contacted me and was going to have a look at the photos. . I tried to follow up after a sufficient time and no response. At some point I will just keep a few items and scrap the rest unless I get some local offers. I can't deal with shipping out these items all over.

Thanks,

Bob

30 minutes ago, neons said:

Pmackellow,

One person showed interest and never offered anything. The second contact nearby contacted me and was going to have a look at the photos. . I tried to follow up after a sufficient time and no response. At some point I will just keep a few items and scrap the rest unless I get some local offers. I can't deal with shipping out these items all over.

Thanks,

Bob

Hello Bob

Sorry to hear you have been messed about and I see your point about overseas shipping, whenever I buy anything from abroad I'm always mentally crossing my fingers that it will arrive safe and sound, happily so far its all turned up.

At the risk of being a pain in the ass I would still be interested in the circular saw but obviously would need to know shipping costs etc, I got a compressor from the US around Christmas time and it was a minimum hassle deal...up to you, I won't mess you about :)

Paul

Neons,

I’m new to O&Rs but have taken to the addiction quite quickly. I’m just now seeing this post and thought I would inquire if you still have any of this stuff left and if so if you still have an interest in selling.

Thanks,

Clint

I have all that is in the pictures available for PICKUP ONLY. Any reasonable offr in the 3 digit range would be fair. Thanks

Ok, rats but thank you for letting me know. Unfortunately being in MN I’m not able to do a local pickup.  Please keep me in mind if you decide to sell any of the used engine parts, tool parts or NOS O&R parts. I’m happy to arrange PayPal or other payment directly. If I ever get the opportunity to be in your neck of the woods I’ll be sure to let you know.

Thanks!

Surely if you know a truck driver coming through the area here maybe you could arrange a pickup or meeting at a restaurant or a stop nearby to take it home. I have to much to ship because of the weight. selling peicemeal is a pain in the butt. Fills a few boxes. Keep it in mind.

Thank you. I’ll explore the options. I understand the piece-meal challenge.  You’ve got quite a collection of great parts. Let me know if at some point in the interim if you might be open to a multi-item order if I come up with a list of items but still very manageable for mailing/shipping. Wish I was located closer to you!

Okay... FedEx ground may be the best of the shippers. Or some trucking company depot maybe. It is esearch time I do not have. Thank you for your inquiry.

Merry Christmas my friend.

I have found the outboard motor and 1 of 2 hedge trimmers. The motors were looked at and both have good compression. They most likely would run again. The out board was stuck. I looked at the lower unit and it appears a bronze bushing is frozen to the prop shaft. Maybe some heat would loosen it. It needs to be compare to a blown up sketch to see if it is a separate bearing. The angle gear may be pressed on and It should not be disturbed. The recoil spring is returning slowly. Needs grease and it will be fine.The top tank cover has stress cracks near the bolt holes also. It will run with some servicing and cleanup. I would not use it until the bearing can be looked at to see it working freely though. It has been almost 35+ years since I used it on my boat. The hedge trimmer was run also 30 years ago. I know the other hedge trimmer ran also and is someplace in my shop also.  That is a yardstick ruler and it appears about 30 inches long.

1-03-2019 Hedge Trim.jpg

1-03-2019 Outboard - Hedge Trimmer (1).jpg

1-03-2019 Outboard - Hedge Trimmer.jpg

1-03-2019 Outboard Mtr.jpg

Edited by neons
more info

I just looked after the above post and found the other trimmer with a yellow cover. It seems like it may have a broken connecting rod. I may have a rod in all the parts or a parts motor.  The red trimmer, as I said, ran many years back when I shelved it. This is all the collection less the generator and model boat conversion which I will keep. They could be bought at a high price though. . Still for sale and pickup. Offers?

1-3-2017 Other Trimmer yellow. (1).jpg

1-3-2017 Other Trimmer yellow. (2).jpg

1-3-2017 Other Trimmer yellow. (3).jpg

1-3-2017 Other Trimmer yellow..jpg

Very nice, those are all definitely items of interest to me. Maybe we can discuss pricing and I’ll keep you posted if I can get my Boston trip planned.

21 hours ago, neons said:

I have found the outboard motor and 1 of 2 hedge trimmers.

The outboard motor is an Aquabug, I scanned and added a manual for the UK version to this thread;

Looks like you had two Paramount trimmers at one time (the parts hi-lighted in post #8 are from a parted out one), I suspect the yellow starter was originally on one of the chainsaws too.

Also the other trimmer is a Little Wonder (the engine, tank & red handle that is currently on it belong to the parted out Paramount one).

1435914145_ParamountTrimmerLittleWonderTrimmer.jpg.2f29d3acbace7bc77d9dcc11444b81c4.jpg

This is the correct engine & handle for the Little Wonder trimmer above.

1.jpg.285deb6eb29d80e633339b1866dff380.jpg

It would have originally looked something like these;

f4.jpg.6d6b3825483d66b97fbc5d69b120dcdf.jpg

w1.JPG.2752120c23a69b027f05cea46b612e36.JPG

I scanned my manuals for the Little Wonder trimmer & powerhead and added them to this thread;

David