neons

O & R Parts: Used + NOS Packaged Misc. SOLD

The parts & O&R tools etc. are still available from @neons.

5 hours ago, neons said:

To anyone interested in my huge lot of parts. The material is still available to anyone that would care to buy it. Make an offer and you can haul it all away. You can pack it up and ship it to where you want to.Otherwise it can lay there till I am gone and off to the dumpster. 

David

hey i was wondering if you still have a carburetor in your stock this is the one i need in the pics its off a O&R 1hp generator type 219 or just the little lever/arm inside the carburetor wil do just fine.

WIN_20200309_16_14_26_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200309_16_14_49_Pro.jpg

I sold everything I had to a person in this O&R forum from Massachusetts. It had many carbs and parts. I think in all probability he has the diaphragms or has some one making them. The carbs are fool proof basically. The only part that wears is the diaphragm. Look up a guy I mentioned in MA and ask him if he still has a diaphragm or working carb. You can go online and look up maybe some diaphragm material if you search Google also. Run a Want Ad in the For Sale ads. Good luck Nice looking generator there. I have one but well used.

Bob

Edited by neons
more ideas

ok thanks i been talking to a few members on the forum if you happen to remember the member name please send info to me. yea its totally original only used for 3 days on vacation back in the 60s cleaned and stored away in a heated garage kept it mint i have a new diaphragm but my buddy who i brought it from tried cleaning the carb and lost the little lever/arm inside of it so it doesn't prime without it. I cleaned it out and put on new diaphragm then blew gas from top of tank to get gas to carb and it fire's right up.  

thanks i just put up a ad in the wanted section

ok i was talking to him last night thats when i noticed that the round plate rim was bent too and in the process of looking for the little rod too had it all together im thinking dog bumped my table and it fell off of it  

If it is steel you could drag a magnet around and may get lucky. Or maybe a vacuum with a fresh bag. Look through the bag after.

i got the my oldest who let the dog in the garage as we speak doing all of the above he said it was stupid that he wont find it i said its easier finding it in the garage instead of online 

That’s for certain, these parts are becoming really hard to come by anymore. I’ve had to make my own of the little rod that goes in the carb. The springs and lever arms don’t ever seem to come up online.

that's exactly what i told him been about a hour he coming up empty with both methods then ill give it a look without blowing a fuse in the prosses

so know i need 1.the lever 2.the little bar and 3.the plate    what ever you could do is much appriciated 

thats why when i seen this post i was going to drive up there and get everthing i could i was hoping and praying it was still availible

4 hours ago, neons said:

I sold everything I had to a person in this O&R forum from Massachusetts.

I will update the thread title to sold.

David