Sign in to follow this  
the showman

Rural Past Times 12 / 13 August 2017

All the exhibitors who attended the 2016 show should have their entry forms now for this years show.

All Horticultural exhibits welcome, there will be arena displays and a working area to use.

If anyone needs a form just pm me your email address and i can send you one.

Look forward to seeing you all at this great show

Just to say thanks to those who have returned their entry forms.

As a bonus we have planted some potatoes so if you have a lifter or spinner you will be able to harvest these as well as work your machine in the working field.

If anyone hasn't had their form yet PM me and I will email you one

Can you boys get your entry forms sent in please, i need to know who's coming so i can work out how much room i need for Horticultural.

We're up to 15 exhibitors at the moment and i know a few of you haven't sent your forms off yet !!!

Went to the last meeting before the show last night, we're up to 25 exhibitors which I'm pleased with and thanks guys for your support.

We will have the usual working area and this year we have a few rows of potatoes to harvest aswell as arena parades.

Im holding entrys open for a few more days yet so if you fancy a good day out or weekend PM me quick

Looking forward to the pictures/ write up ( thanks in advance) from this and other forthcoming shows. Enjoy seeing the machines at shows and being worked. Hope you all get the weather needed for a good one!

Gonna have to close the entries for this show on Wednesday evening so if you want to come you'd better PM me before then.

Thanks to all those that are coming for your support, it's going to be a good turnout and I know you will enjoy it. :thumbs:

Just want to pass on my thanks to Chris Sutton aka the Showman for organising a fantastic relaxing weekend at RPT who was ably helped by Norman aka Stormin' where I got the chance to give my Bolens 600 a good run out for both days. :thumbs: :bow: :tthankyou:

I also drove the Showman's Bolens until it threw a belt and also pulled a disc harrow that belonged to Growbag until that parted company..... :hide::blink: :sorry:    The Bolens doesn't know it own strength.......:smoke: