redone

wheel Horse rear Brackets

Hi Guys. new to this site searching for wheel Horse tractor rear snow blade brackets. one set for my c141 hydro two sets for standard transmission rear snow blade brackets.....

Part number would help. Some one on Red square makes them and sells them on eBay if I'm correct in assuming which brackets you mean. It would seem attempting to purchase a set on the other side of the pond would become a very expensive proposition just for the shipping and customs charges alone.

I have read all of this guys web site,. Yes but no thanks. I am heading back to Toro for these parts if they can get them. Other wise I keep looking. These old Tractor parts are getting pricy. Right up there with new Honda car parts. I also have two Chevy 2000 s10. Getting down to no parts available. 

Seats are being reapyostery like new. Last of the last in materials. 

Maybe will be riding out tractors to the store instead of cars and trucks....

are there different versions for hydro's and manual transmissions? i thought they were all the same? anyway have a look on craigslist or on redsquare classifieds.

they go from 50 to 100 bucks. good luck

7 hours ago, redone said:

I have read all of this guys web site,. Yes but no thanks. I am heading back to Toro for these parts if they can get them. Other wise I keep looking. These old Tractor parts are getting pricy. Right up there with new Honda car parts. I also have two Chevy 2000 s10. Getting down to no parts available. 

Seats are being reapyostery like new. Last of the last in materials. 

Maybe will be riding out tractors to the store instead of cars and trucks....

You might consider buying another machine with the parts you need. The word "pricey" seems to be particular to each individual and when the concern is about the cost, a hobby like collecting or restoring old tractors/cars is not going to be cheap or free. The market drives the prices and if you say that Chevy S-10 parts are pricey (I don't know why anyone would really want to collect them), since they made millions of them, then I'm not sure your definition of pricey is what others may hold to be true. I've have found those brackets for as little as 20 bucks on eBay and has high as 100 for new reproduction or pristine examples. I sell rear three point hitches for nearly 500.00 off parts tractors and cant keep them in stock, the same hitches new on most garden tractors cost more than that. When they no longer make a tractor or the parts the demand is going to set the prices. You could collect Sears tractors, the parts are much cheaper. I can part out a junk John Deere 317 for over 1500 dollars and since I don't collect John Deere tractors it funds my hobby of collecting tractors I do like nicely and people I sell the parts to are very pleased to pay the price and get the part. Keep searching, but the parts are only going to go up, as will car parts, but ultimately if a person is concerned with the cost of collecting vintage or antique machinery it would seem to be a bad choice of hobbies. I hope my honesty doesn't offend in any way, as it is not meant to, I'm only trying to express my take on things for people to consider.