the showman

Nice to have visit from Triumph 66

Very pleased to have Triumph 66 visit me today, it was nice to spend some time with him over 2 cups of tea and have a catch up.

Of cause he wanted to look in the sheds and see the Raider burst into life.

Then it was time to go and obviously I couldn't let him go without him buying something red off me so we rang out his wallet and even helped him load up. :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

6 minutes ago, the showman said:

Very pleased to have Triumph 66 visit me today, it was nice to spend some time with him over 2 cups of tea and have a catch up.

Then it was time to go and obviously I couldn't let him go without him buying something red off me so we rang out his wallet and even helped him load up. :D

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

E

6 minutes ago, the showman said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It was good to meet both Chris and Steve at the Showman's House this afternoon. I left Devon this morning having filled up the van with a mower deck and two implements for Jamie in Portsmouth to swap for a set of Bolens Disc Harrows for my Ride a Matic. Got rid of three implements for one implements. I then drove over to Chris Bolens outside Worthing where I bought a Bolens Ride A Matic front cylinder mower. That's 2 items now in my van. Still better than having three implements to store. I had a good natter with Chris and Leisa was an absolute gem providing lunch and two cups of coffee. After that I drove over to Peace Haven to see Chris and his WH project where I met the amusing Steve who regaled me with tales of his classic motorbikes. I do like that WH by the way and it fired up happily on my arrival with exhaust fumes in the shed where Chris was working his magic. I had a couple of cups of tea with Chris who then hoodwinked me into buying  a chain harrow with red paint. I was frankly shocked at his boldness but he sweetened the deal by throwing in a working bench grinder in the deal which I shall use to grind off the red paint....:yankchain: To top it all I started the day with three implements and ended the day with three implements.:blink:

4 minutes ago, Triumph66 said:

E

It was good to meet both Chris and Steve at the Showman's House this afternoon. I left Devon this morning having filled up the van with a mower deck and two implements for Jamie in Portsmouth to swap for a set of Bolens Disc Harrows for my Ride a Matic. Got rid of three implements for one implements. I then drove over to Chris Bolens outside Worthing where I bought a Bolens Ride A Matic front cylinder mower. That's 2 items now in my van. Still better than having three implements to store. I had a good natter with Chris and Leisa was an absolute gem providing lunch and two cups of coffee. After that I drove over to Peace Haven to see Chris and his WH project where I met the amusing Steve who regaled me with tales of his classic motorbikes. I do like that WH by the way and it fired up happily on my arrival with exhaust fumes in the shed where Chris was working his magic. I had a couple of cups of tea with Chris who then hoodwinked me into buying  a chain harrow with red paint. I was frankly shocked at his boldness but he sweetened the deal by throwing in a working bench grinder in the deal which I shall use to grind off the red paint....:yankchain: To top it all I started the day with three implements and ended the day with three implements.:blink:

Sorrydefault_ROTF.gif Andrew. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Bet you felt like Harry. Hoovering up anything in your way:D

Great to catch up Andrew & take your moneyB)

Great to catch up with Chris, Leisa and Jacob this morning. I must time my visit around lunch time again :D Thanks Liesa for your generosity ; much appreciated:thumbs:

3 minutes ago, Stormin said:

You'll have to pay me a visit, Andrew. I'm sure I'll have something I can offload sell you. :yankchain:

Yes those wheel weights..... :thumbs: