callander ploo-man

The Border Reiver MK 2

The Border Reiver has had transmission problems has now been reborn and christen Border Reiver mk2 with new transmission and its going to be  adopting some parts and new attachments 

Will add photo later of restoring rotovator. Going to put up Christmas tree:hyper: 

20170820_125347.jpg

20170923_145517.jpg

Never seen one of these, very, very nice. Looks very capable of doing most anything. BTW, what engines are these and what is the box on top, not overhead valves are they?

Hi HeadExam The machine is a Auto Culto Junior  built around 1959 the rotavator  was only one of many attachments suitable for use with this machine they were built at Reading in the uk , The engine is a 3hp Villiers MK 15 overhead valve that is what is in the box thanks for your interest    

This is all the work I have done today painted the inside of the rotovator hood. then the night I started my old wheelhorse had a look at the wheelhorse  snowplough & chains. will give the rotovator hood one more coat of blue tomorrow

20171226_101648.jpg

Well thats the christmas  and New year break over. just open up the workshop and its  business as usual been busy painting The Border  Reiver rotovator hood  still needing more work done to it. Has anybody come with any idea about the missing decals on the top of rotovator hood. Glad to see that horrible red paint as gone  and now being sprayed the proper  colour of blue

20180108_200009.jpg

20180108_200022.jpg

20180109_171129.jpg

20180109_184547.jpg

20180109_184557.jpg

There will be some other  attachments appearing   for The Border Reiver mk2