Steve2018

MTD Lawnflite parts suppliers or breakers

Im looking for a supplier that can supply me part number 756-0391 which is a shaft that goes on the engine with the drive and cutter pulley wheels on as mines snapped :-(

Its for a Lawnflite 504 if anyone knows someone breaking one :-) 

Thanks

That pulley is still available from the importers EP Barrus via a Lawnflite / MTD dealer - £95.60 + vat!!!!

For a used one, try Stuart Oliver on 01233 820811

Thanks tried him but non sadly :-(

Think i will take it to a fabricator to see if they can weld it back on as £100+ is close to what i paid for the full machine lol

Hard part looks like getting the shaft  off...... 

Thanks

I also tried another "mower breaker" friend and the answer was the same. I checked on the Barrus/Lawnflite parts site and it does appear that the pulley in question was only ever used on the various versions of the rear-engined riders and not any of the front engines tractor mowers. Also, it looks like the last machine that used it was back in 1997 so they are likely to be thin on the ground. Pretty amazing that Barrus still have a new one in stock.

Good luck with the repair - not a nice job as unless it's spot on the machine will vibrate badly. It may be worth looking for a more modestly priced generic single pulley and get it welded to your boss.

On 16/06/2018 at 9:19 PM, Wristpin said:

I also tried another "mower breaker" friend and the answer was the same. I checked on the Barrus/Lawnflite parts site and it does appear that the pulley in question was only ever used on the various versions of the rear-engined riders and not any of the front engines tractor mowers. Also, it looks like the last machine that used it was back in 1997 so they are likely to be thin on the ground. Pretty amazing that Barrus still have a new one in stock.

Good luck with the repair - not a nice job as unless it's spot on the machine will vibrate badly. It may be worth looking for a more modestly priced generic single pulley and get it welded to your boss.

On 16/06/2018 at 9:19 PM, Wristpin said:

We could have one of those in our lawnmower scrapyard, ring 02897510804 and ask about the part your looking, and they’ll see what they can do