Bertie

Wheel Horse 512-D

Should be with me in the next few weeks so looking forward to that, anyone aware of or have any literature, manuals etc they would sell please let me know. Only made for one year and mainly exported so worth an ask.. Cheers

IMG-20180605-WA0007_zps8zy1epog.jpg[/URL]

IMG-20180605-WA0005_zpsjwoqmmo1.jpg[/URL]

Thanks Stormin I've downloaded one but seems to be very little info available being an export model, it a decent one with quite a few spares which is a bonus...

54 minutes ago, Bertie said:

Thanks, Sheffield, South Yorkshire 

Ok, from the little I know

hard to find, diesel robin (Fuji-robin) engine, made in Japan, keep oil in it and its bulletproof 

would love a wheel horse but hard to find in Northern Ireland

This is the same as mine . It was made in 1986 for one year and only distributed in Europe the engines a robin Subaru lump I have a manual somewhere I can email over to you . Is this the one that was recently on eBay ? 

Edited by Scottwilson

16 hours ago, Scottwilson said:

This is the same as mine . It was made in 1986 for one year and only distributed in Europe the engines a robin Subaru lump I have a manual somewhere I can email over to you . Is this the one that was recently on eBay ? 

Hi Scott 

Yes I had discussions with the owner and bought it.. thanks for the info and offer of the manual I would certainly appreciate that...

Edited by Bertie
Spelling

7 hours ago, Bertie said:

Hi Scott 

Yes I had discussions with the owner and bought it.. thanks for the info and offer of the manual I would certainly appreciate that...

Yes I tried speaking to the owner but got no reply . I was very interested in buying it also . I’m pleased it’s gone somewhere it’s going to be appreciated 👍 as soon as I get a chance I’ll send that manual over .

Edited by Scottwilson