Scottwilson

Biddenden tractorfest 2018

3 hours ago, slf-uk said:

I suspect Norm got stuck in the same Darford problems we did.

Iain

You must have been stuck longer than me, Iain. When I got there you  where 5 car lengths in front of me. Took 3/4 of an hour to do 2 miles.

Well all back at home now After a smashing weekend, we had a gigantic turnout of exhibits of over  263 exhibits to mark the 25th anniversary of the VHGMC !!! Great to see new exhibitors , some new to tractorfest and some first time exhibitors, and of course our regular exhibitors  from as far as Belgium, Cumbria, stoke on Trent Norfolk, and devon all adding to the count . 38 entries to the arena with a children's special. I would like to thank all exhibitors who attended as this would be impossible to acheive with out your efforts. I would like to give an extra thanks to Phil Murrell who managed to bring 85  Exhibits from his collection. A  special thanks to Ethan Castle for setting up the howard theme that had a quite impressive line up. Tomorrow is the start of planning towards next year event which will feature dashwood/landmaster for th 17th and 18th of August 2019.
Once again many thanks to all for your support in making biddenden tractorfest the great show that it is, hope to see you all next year

Kevin and Ethan, just a short message to say many thanks for organising a great weekend at Biddenden and I am sorry I could only do the Saturday as I needed to get back to Devon to meet up with our builders yesterday (Monday). Great to meet up with like minded enthusiasts too. All the best to you two guys. :thumbs: