Batty the Bat

Kohler Spares

Hi All. I have a Martin Markham Colt Deluxe that I'm restoring. It has a Kohler engine which needs new gaskets and seals. Does anyone know where I could get these please?

I also need some steering bushes and would like to paint it in it's original colour. Can anyone help with these bit as well please?

Many thanks.

Batty the Bat

Meetens are a good source of parts for Kohler engines and many others. I’ve been a customer since 1980 when they were in Wimbledon.

If you want an alternative try Uni-Power - very good for Honda and Briggs parts. 

Another long time customer here for Meetens. Presume your engine is a K241 10hp? with a starter/generator. What are you in need of ?.

The lack of offers ref your steering bushes may be due to nobody knowing what they look like. I suspect the only choice is to find somebody to make them for you.

Maybe we could be of more help if you post an image of the item(s) and some dimensions?.

Hi Anglo Traction. I haven't called Meetens yet but it sounds like they'll be able to help. My engine is a K141

and I need a gasket set and a rubber for the carb. When I get the steering apart I'll post a picture. Being a Markham

I'm guessing new bushes are going to be hard to come by!

Thanks for getting back to me.