HeadExam

Anyone know anything about this website?

The translation of the website is "Spare Parts". The contact info lists company headquarters in Belgium, but all the warehouse information goes back to Columbia and Ecuador.

8 hours ago, HeadExam said:

The translation of the website is "Spare Parts". The contact info lists company headquarters in Belgium, but all the warehouse information goes back to Columbia and Ecuador.

The website top level domain name is "es" which I believe is Spain. I also believe the Spanish top level domain is open, allowing registrations from anywhere in the world.

It is possible this is company with a world wide footprint but it does sound a little odd. I notice they take Paypal, so if you can't find an alternative and have a credit card linked to a Paypal account, you have some form of cover if it goes horribly wrong. It won't save you from the hassle though.

Iain

I wrote to them and asked them about international shipping and whether or not they actually had the part. So far no answer, but it was a Friday, I'll wait and see. Thanks

I thought that I'd replied to this question but if I did it has disappeared - perhaps I dosed off without pressing Submit!

Just seems to be rather an odd collection of parts, most of which I would have thought would be obtainable nearer to home - am I missing the point somewhere?

SUBMIT !!!. 

10 hours ago, Wristpin said:

I thought that I'd replied to this question but if I did it has disappeared - perhaps I dosed off without pressing Submit!

Just seems to be rather an odd collection of parts, most of which I would have thought would be obtainable nearer to home - am I missing the point somewhere?

SUBMIT !!!. 

I do that all the time, sometimes I it the insert other media button and leave