Stormin

Happy Birthday Alain.

It's been a good week. I was able to share food from my garden and feed three other families for nearly a week  in vegetables. I am about to receive my 38th saw and have two other strong possibilities. These last 4 saws will be the rarest saws I have and what every Homelite saw collector wants. They are only two of the same models, but one saw was made in Canada and one made in the US., this will be the third double set I have. I was able to remove the rubbish from a house being renovated and one item was a antique 1881 piano that turned out to be worth more than a few thousand dollars. I asked three times if the piano was for salvage and they assured me everything was, along with the several hundred I was paid I was able to sell about 300 dollars worth of scrap oak trim. Very good week.

5 minutes ago, Triumph66 said:

Happy belated Birthday Wishes Alain. 

It's not belated  Andrew. It's 4:02 in the afternoon here, I'm getting ready for an Italian dinner. 

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, never really thought I'd be here at this stage in my life, others might have been thinking that as well, lol

9 hours ago, HeadExam said:

It's not belated  Andrew. It's 4:02 in the afternoon here, I'm getting ready for an Italian dinner. 

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, never really thought I'd be here at this stage in my life, others might have been thinking that as well, lol

Ah, I am in Corfu, Greece and was on local time when I wrote it! Great score on the piano by the way!

6 hours ago, Triumph66 said:

Ah, I am in Corfu, Greece and was on local time when I wrote it! Great score on the piano by the way!

On Holiday again? you are doing well at your job, they dont want you there, lol:hide: