Wanted Westwood Gazelle Lawn Mower -

Hi all, I am looking for an early Westwood tractor that has a white grille, flat footrests, and all should have a gearstick in the middle between steering wheel and seat. Any location within the UK I can collect with courier or collection in person (Cash on collection) or bank transfer. If you have an early Westwood with these features like the two pictured below and want to sell, please message me through MoM or by phone through message. If you know of anyone who may have one that would be interested to sell, please also message me. Any condition I am interested to purchase. Much appreciated. Thanks.

-50362308447780120.jpg

-542341113667287540.jpg

Edited by WestwoodW8Gazelle

I can't believe all of the tractors like that we scrapped over here under the Bradford /Monte Carlo name. Used to find them in piles and we would make one good tractor out of about 10 of them.

1 minute ago, squonk said:

I can't believe all of the tractors like that we scrapped over here under the Bradford /Monte Carlo name. Used to find them in piles and we would make one good tractor out of about 10 of them.

No! Aha oh well. They are becoming so few and far between and I have been looking everywhere for one. So any condition, any location I will take it. Lol.

2 hours ago, Wristpin said:

Not that it affects the availability but the early "Westwoods"  were imported and rebadged Dynamarks.

Yeah I know, but I don't think I will be able to find an early early Westwood as there's virtually none of these seen not even on google images! That's why I'm trying to get the earliest possible or just about possible with the gearstick in the middle etc. Thanks for the information. Much appreciated. 

1 hour ago, the showman said:

There's a few on fleebay 

Yeah I know but they haven't got the early features. I just can't find an earlier Westwood than mine, it's like they all went to the incinerator, I'm sure unfortunatley some of them did. Lol. Thanks for the reply.

Edited by WestwoodW8Gazelle

Hey mate, good luck with finding one. There's a lot of "paleface" early Westwoods still around, in fact at any given time there's usually a couple/few on ebay, but as for the very early ones with angled footrests from 1978 and maybe before, these are very scarce, as we have discussed. I am sure they're out there though. I have seen a few on that auction site that cannot be named, in fact that's where I found mine. If I hear or or see any for sale, will be sure to let you know. 

Westwood Gazelle W11