Fix'em all

Merry Tiller

hi  i just posted a topic on this engine i want to know  more about  it  and u got one  so can you tell me  about  the engine and  parts  like carb and so on i don't know how  old they are  but mine is identical to yours 

Hi we spoke about the Suzuki engine I just want to know how heavy is the machine to pick up and will it go in a estate car or not I have a skoda superb estate and not sure if it will fit in the car or not or wether I can lift it on my own 

Hi ive got a 5.3 suzuki wolseley merry tiller that I have inherited and I want to do it up. Has any one got a copy of a manual for it also any information about these suzuki merry tiller  many thanks all

On 1/30/2021 at 8:41 PM, Ian walker said:

Hi ive got a 5.3 suzuki wolseley merry tiller that I have inherited and I want to do it up. Has any one got a copy of a manual for it also any information about these suzuki merry tiller  many thanks all

I think someone has put a replacement engine on it

Hi I am looking for a manual also, mine came with no carb a new one would be about €145.00 euro so I fitted a carb from a Honda now I have a good spark ive just got to see if the carb will work fingers crossed