Joseph

1975 Bolens G14

We are currently waiting for the delivery of some parts for our G10 project so we decided to get another tractor out of storage. I think we picked the wrong one as it took us two days of moving around to get to it.

This G14 was last used in 2009 when it was our main grass cutting tractor. The transmission locked up and it was put in storage for a little while, which turned out to be 10 years.

Another great video Joseph and Iain.  I like the footage of the transmission on the ramp as that make it very clear what you are doing.:thumbs:

I really dig those two RAMs :smoke: I need another one to scratch my itching.....

I look forward to updates on the G14's tranny .

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:45 AM, HeadExam said:

Great Video, hmmm 2009, How old were you?

In 2009 I was 2 year old. I don't remember ever seeing it running

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:38 AM, Triumph66 said:

Another great video Joseph and Iain.  I like the footage of the transmission on the ramp as that make it very clear what you are doing.:thumbs:

I really dig those two RAMs :smoke: I need another one to scratch my itching.....

I look forward to updates on the G14's tranny .

RAM's are great tractors. Hopefully an update on the G14 tonight

On 4/14/2019 at 12:26 PM, Alan said:

Good work again Joseph. :thumbs:  And did anyone spot Dad. ?   I did,  JUST.  A very brief appearance but confirmation that he does exist. :yankchain:

Alan, I, too, spotted the elusive Iain. Trying to muscle in on Joseph's video.  :omg::jaw:Good of Joseph to let him to do something to help while he does all the technical stuff......:yankchain:

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, Alan said:

Good work again Joseph. :thumbs:  And did anyone spot Dad. ?   I did,  JUST.  A very brief appearance but confirmation that he does exist. :yankchain:

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 6:30 PM, Triumph66 said:

Alan, I, too, spotted the elusive Iain. Trying to muscle in on Joseph's video.  :omg::jaw:Good of Joseph to let him to do something to help while he does all the technical stuff......:yankchain:

Thanks for your support chaps :) With regard to the organ grinder or the monkey, I know my place. Anyone got a banana?

We finished the last job on the G14 ready to try running it. It took ages for the new belts to arrive so to fit them we had to dismantle some parts again.

Dad made sure he was well hidden this time :)