Stormin

Couple of implements.

My rear discharge mowing deck is getting rather worse for wear. I've already replaced the top, but now the tin worm is getting the better of the sides. So today I went to see another I knew of. It was a bit grimy and the paint underneath was flaking due to being in a shed with an earthen floor. Shell is good and solid and everything turns freely. Looks like it has seen very little use as the blades are still sharp and keen.

A good clean and some paint and it should be in service by the end of the month.

P1020723.JPG.4e59608c893d31e3c64ea6a96f24bff4.JPG

P1020726.JPG.47f12268325327700e84187ff37751b6.JPG

After loading it into the Disco, the seller mentioned a plough at the back of the shed. He thought it was a Brinly and it proved to be so. In good condition and the share coated with a good layer of grease. Again looked little used. Needless to say, that ended up keeping the deck company on the journey to their new home.

P1020725.JPG.f064454bd337fdde1a9f96025a1fabfd.JPG

I declined the offer of the C-125 in need of some TLC, the deck came off. Discretion being the better part of valour. I've promised to put that in the for sale section.