factory

O&R Manuals, Adverts, Etc. Discussion Thread (Comments, Finds & Requests)

Well it has taken a long time, but the new manuals, brochures, adverts & magazine articles thread has finally got all the information from the old thread added to it.

If anyone has any comments, finds any errors, finds something to add, or has a request for the sticky thread please post about it here.

David

Edited by factory
Changed title

David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to capture this wealth of great information - this is indeed very kind of you and an amazing resource to all of us that enjoy collecting these O&Rs!

Cheers!

Clint

21 hours ago, CNew said:

David,

Thank you very much for taking the time to capture this wealth of great information - this is indeed very kind of you and an amazing resource to all of us that enjoy collecting these O&Rs!

Cheers!

Clint

:thumbs:

It's good to finally have all the information in one place where everyone can easily find it, before some of it was scattered all over the place in various different threads, even I was struggling to keep track of what had already been added.

Plus there is lots more that will be added gradually as time allows. :)

David

I assume you are going after originals of some of the magazines.

Also note I have downloaded all the relevant pages just in case the web-links ever stop working.

David

Apologies Joe, I keep the sticky thread locked so it doesn't end up a mess like the previous version did, I created a comments thread to go with it too (I will add finds to the title of it).

Thanks for spotting that Drillgine advert, I've converted the picture to pdf and unloaded it to the sticky thread in the "tool specific" section.

David

I have finally scanned & added the instructions for the late 1960's Tiny Tiger generator (Holly Products Corp.) to the manuals sticky thread, it can be found in "section 4: tool specific manuals".

1026579926_TinyTigerGeneratorOperatingInstructionsModels5001-15001-2page1e.jpg.ddaeb3c8439c99abb8e64fd874f0bca5.jpg

David

Cool!  It’s funny, the Tiny Tiger generators seem to be one of the more common O&R tools and yet I still don’t have one in my growing collection. Some day...

46 minutes ago, CNew said:

Cool!  It’s funny, the Tiny Tiger generators seem to be one of the more common O&R tools and yet I still don’t have one in my growing collection. Some day...

Same here ! :thumbs: :fingerscrossed:

3 minutes ago, pmackellow said:
50 minutes ago, CNew said:

Same here ! :thumbs: :fingerscrossed:

They are definitely very common in the US at least, I've imported five of them including the Model 5001-1 (that the manual came with) and rare Model 400 (110V DC version).

I should really sell one of the duplicate Model 300's, but I think I paid too much for it.

David

I thought the O&R/AEP brochures section of the manuals sticky thread was looking a bit bare with only one brochure, so I've created two new PDF's for the AEP Series 13B & 20A engine brochures. Some of the fine detail is not great on these PDF's, if anyone wants higher resolution PDF's I will see what I can do.

1365768171_AdvancedEngineProductsSeries13BEngineSpecifications.jpg.091d7ae117b002b81b28b7fb90d2ec58.jpg496534253_AdvancedEngineProductsSeries20AEngineSpecifications.jpg.d56e5a2f3e471ef4e5ebc3c2b0507b43.jpg

David

I've been contacted by a new member about the manuals thread, is anyone else having trouble opening or downloading any of the pdf's?

The only thing I can think of is maybe they were logged/signed out and the pdf's do show as unavailable then.

David

Hi, trying to find O&R challenger service or parts list for my Ford Eagle chainsaw.

Tried to download what I thought might be right page however it will not download. Thanks for any assist.

16 hours ago, B-rad said:

Hi, trying to find O&R challenger service or parts list for my Ford Eagle chainsaw.

Tried to download what I thought might be right page however it will not download. Thanks for any assist.

:WMOM:

Try these. They seem to be downloading fine for me.

Ohlsson & Rice Model 20A-256 Engine Diagram + Parts List.pdf

Ohlsson & Rice Challenger Chain Saw Maintenance Manual.pdf