factory

Lancaster Mini Twelve Chainsaw (O&R) on eBay.com (SOLD)

These two Buy-it-now listings on eBay.com may be of interest here.

They are for a Lancaster Mini Twelve chainsaw;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233262897155

And a parts lot; with some of the parts removed from the above chainsaw, together with a dismantled 3/4HP O&R Compact I engine;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233262890425

The chainsaw is the same as this one, it's possible one of the covers is missing from the parts lot.

David

Perhaps I should have said it only ships to the US, unfortunately this seems to be the case for most items I find on eBay.com (both O&R & vintage HP stuff I search for).

Maybe you could ask for help if your interested, just keep in mind that shipping would probably be at least $100, plus the shipping in the US and any custom fees.

David

Just now, factory said:

Perhaps I should have said it only ships to the US, unfortunately this seems to be the case for most items I find on eBay.com (both O&R & vintage HP stuff I search for).

Maybe you could ask for help if your interested, just keep in mind that shipping would probably be at least $100, plus the shipping in the US and any custom fees.

David

Got enough in the collection for now, not had any problems bringing stuff over from the US... :)

I was tempted at this after looking at the listings last night. I sent the seller a couple questions about a package offer/deal for both. I haven’t responded yet to his proposed offer. 

I hope you work something out, I would have done the Buy-It-Now very quickly if they were at those prices and over here.

David

I’ll check back with the seller again if they haven’t sold already. Is the Mini Twelve fairly uncommon?

Yes the Mini Twelve & other O&R powered Lancaster chainsaws aren't seen very often.

And the parts lot with: the two carbs, air cleaner, magneto coil, cylinder/piston and cylinder side plate are worth the asking price in my opinion, all the other parts are a bonus.

David

Yeah, I may contact them again and see if they would put all three listings together for a best offer. Seems odd to separate into different listings.