Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Dentill - Sept 2019

Last Sunday we took four of our tractors to a local show called Dentill http://dentil.org which is in village of Denton. As it was local we decided to tow the trailer with our Land Rover 90, which we were asked to put in the classic car display. It was a great day and lots of fun.

A quick video of the show

6 minutes ago, Alan said:

Another good one Joseph. :thumbs: Ground looks a lot drier than Biddenden. :)

Thanks Alan, I think anything is drier than Biddenden, despite a good wash we still have Kent mud on them :)

We saw this Field Marshall model at the show which is based on a WH. The owner spent a lot of time making it sound like the real thing.

IMG_2576.JPG.318e2332248d0f9a11f74738a491f188.JPG

Looks like you had a good day for it, Joseph. Good array of different exhibits.

Hang on to that Land Rover 90. Value of those is starting to get to silly money.

Liked your ploughing. You'll make a ploughman yet. :thumbs:

5 hours ago, Stormin said:

Looks like you had a good day for it, Joseph. Good array of different exhibits.

Hang on to that Land Rover 90. Value of those is starting to get to silly money.

Liked your ploughing. You'll make a ploughman yet. :thumbs:

I need a lot more practice with the ploughing but slowly making progress.

When i'm 17 the Land Rover 90 will be tax and MOT free which I think means it's mine, so it is not going anywhere :)

1 hour ago, pmackellow said:

Looks a good show Joseph :thumbs:

Where is Dentill ?

Paul, the show was in the village on Denton which is about 15-20 miles from us. The closest place you may recognise is Bungay. They were very pleased to see some horticultural equipment and would create our own section if we can get enough people interest. Are you up for it next time? More details - http://dentill.org