Max

Ohlsson & rice carburetor kits available

:WMOM:

Saw those on Ebay and instantly recognized them as being cut from Eric out in CA. The blue check valve and the paper gasket material is an exact match for the stuff I worked with him on. It's nice to see them being offered again on ebay. Something I just never had the time to do.

Curious if you would be interested in linking this forum on your ad? Ohlssonandrice.com will direct right to the O&R section here. We can help your customers with questions and direction for installing them.

I have exact replica diaphragms for sale ,$10 each includes the paper gasket. Just let me know if you also need a check valve.

Do you have any O&R engines yourself?

The question has been asked about letting buyers know about the forum for help & information, I don't think Max wants to put a link in the description, but could still let buyers know after a sale.

Have a look at the carb sticky thread, it's best to let people know about the whole thread, rather than just where to find a kit as there is a lot of useful information there that could be missed.

David

And they are back to being unavailable on ebay, maybe he ran out. :dunno:

That isn't a problem as John @Wallfish said he was having another batch made. :thumbs:

Also the seller of the Toby Cart (a while ago) had no problems adding a "myoldmachine" forum link. :scratchhead:

408233489_Screenshot_2019-10-21VintageTobyCartMotorizedGasSkateboardOhlssonRiceMotoboardMotorboardeBay.jpg.119b9a48d1ade272d909ad86c961f8b1.jpg

David

If max is out of diaphragms that  just means there's a few more people out there that can get there o&r engines

running again. (That's a good thing) When I first started looking for parts They were not on every corner.

Some of them are still hard to find.

I have diaphragms. Send me a PM on here if you need diaphragms. $10 each. Very rare you would need a new check valve unless it's lost or you have the rubber type which gets warped. The paper gasket is not necessary 95% of the time and using just the diaphragm without the paper gasket seems to make a better seal. I have both the check valves and gaskets as well.

1 hour ago, CNew said:

I think I found my diaphragm material today while unpacking. Probably time to get in touch with Eric again.

How many did you get the first time?

If you get a bunch, offer them up for sale as I don't much time.

19 hours ago, CNew said:

JustO&R,  maybe we can do a joint order or something with Eric.

Just let me know. pm me when your ready . I'm not done collecting this things yet I still have a few good years left. Ive collected these things 

for the last few year's so a lot on the shelf to do.

hope your getting settled in ?