case 8230

O&R Drillgine Carb Parts

Looking for carb parts for o&r motor can you give me some help please need needle assembly mine is broke off. Maybe a diaphragm gasket kit. Clip for throttle cable

20191216_192901.jpg

Edited by case 8230
forgot few things

We may be able to help. If its the arm with the rubber tip That may be a problem the seem to be like hens teeth . carb diaphragms are not a big

deal a good friend of mine  just sent me a care package or there are a few others that have a lot more parts.

cable I'm not sure.  I have a older one for parts but would need to dig it out to see if its the same.

By the way welcome.

p.s. if you look in the carb thread there is a butt load of information.

Edited by JUST O&R

I checked the one that was under the bench its to old . This one have  has no throttle cable . hopefully weghead can help with that . just post if we can help

these guys are the best if you cant find it here you probably wont find it.:sorry:

On 12/17/2019 at 10:45 PM, case 8230 said:

Looking for carb parts for o&r motor can you give me some help please need needle assembly mine is broke off. Maybe a diaphragm gasket kit. Clip for throttle cable

Probably a bit late (I had to take a break following a bereavement), the needle valve assembly is very easy to break if overtightened due to being made from thin sections of brass.

I'll have a look at mine to see if it uses the standard clip for the throttle cable.

David

P.S. I've moved these posts about the Drillgine parts from the TT thread to this new thread.