JUST O&R

wards 10 digger

Plus my wife is semi disabled and doesn't drive so I have to do all that running around too.

It's not as bad as it sounds because I'm not working for someone else's dream, but I'd definitely prefer sitting around counting my money all day. If I can find and hire good people it would be closer to the desk job but everyone wants to be the vice president from day one and not work with expectations of being overpaid. So I just do it all right now

I kinda understand I have one good man that works for me. my wife is the guardian of her two brothers

That's a full time job for her and that's why we go to Florida 3 to 4 times a year . Sense I found this forum

It has made my day's  go a lot better. Some good times, supersizes and laugh's. (I just enjoy it) 

Figured you worked just busting stones.

21 minutes ago, JUST O&R said:

Figured you worked just busting stones.

I know.

Glad you found us too! It helps when members contribute and share their knowledge.

I tried to get you to go out there before I knew it was in your mail box should fit worked now my saw not as thick but it was what I had to work with . 

Like I said I Injoy this:D

Got my grips today two different sizes one is 7/8 the other is 1 " . You would thing they would make sure they were 

the same size. ( Did I methane  I could not find gold ones had to go with black)

IMG_3543[1].JPG

IMG_3544[1].JPG

IMG_3547[1].JPG

I just thought it was done!!

The manual for the Wards Model 10 was just added to the manual section if you want one. It isn't the best copy since it was folded up and quite dirty.

Thanks for adding the manual, I'm sure the information will be very useful to anyone that has the Wards Model 10 digger (earth/ice auger), also nice to see Montgomery Ward couldn't spell Ohlsson & Rice (Ohllson & Rice) either. :yankchain:

David