Fix'em all

Chug-a -saw (sold)

I was looking at another chainsaw & also came across this Chug -a Saw which I believe is Ohlson & Rice & looks in good order. If I was able to get this too (& he has already had a decent offer on it,) is it of interest. This is in the UK

received_187748275651698.jpeg

Sent that saw over here I would be glad to clean it up . ( you might never see it again other then in some pics )

nice unit I would try to get it if you can.

I need another chainsaw like a hole in the head. Probably have about 10 or more and don't even burn wood. Actually need to get rid of some stuff and or get going on the many projects stacked up on the list.

I have made an offer for the 2 saws & he seems ok with that, but I think he wants collection in person & he is about 3 hours drive from me. I only want the other saw so the Chug a saw would be available. The pull start cover is missing but the engine is free & did run when he first bought the saw.

12 hours ago, Fix'em all said:

I have made an offer for the 2 saws & he seems ok with that, but I think he wants collection in person & he is about 3 hours drive from me. I only want the other saw so the Chug a saw would be available. The pull start cover is missing but the engine is free & did run when he first bought the saw.

Where are they located please ?

May be interested depending on price and location :thumbs:

Paul

6 hours ago, factory said:

Has Paul @pmackellow seen it? I believe he was after one for his collection too, where did you find it advertised (can't see it on ePay)?

David

Thanks for the tag David :thumbs:

Update for you guys interested in this saw. I won't be buying it because it is even further away from me than first thought. The seller will not ship abroad so you guys in the States will not be able to buy it directly from him. I have messaged the details to Paul, so that is where I bow out of this. Good luck !

Don't leave it too long Paul. The seller has someone interested in buying all the saws (about 8-10) . He is a dealer who will strip them all & sell as spares. They are mostly old Homelite & Danarm saws, so as spares are virtually non existent in the UK, that is a lucrative business

Hopefully Paul @pmackellow will manage to save it :fingerscrossed:, it's only the third one I've seen in the UK.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:11 AM, JUST O&R said:
On 2/14/2020 at 10:15 PM, Wallfish said:

Yes that's an O&R saw and there's plenty of interest in it here. I know I'm interested.

Now that's not rite I seen it first :wub:  you need to back off :poke:

Are these not more common in the US given the fact they were made over there?

David

4 minutes ago, factory said:

Are these not more common in the US given the fact they were made over there?

David I haven't been doing this long but I have never seen one for sale. May John or Clint has.

You probably have the same problem we have too, sellers don't look for a name and just list them as "old chainsaw" or something, I've had to look through a lot of other saws to find anything of interest.

David