CNew

Ohlsson & Rice: Part Help for Tiny Tiger Generator?

I could use some help identifying the proper screw part for a Tiny Tiger, the model that has the larger gas tank and square side mounted muffler. I’m looking for the screw hook that attaches the muffler box to the exhaust collector. If someone has the part number and a photo it would be much appreciated. I’m guessing I’m going to just have to make my own out of small diameter All-thread...

I’m also missing the little spring clip that holds the lever arm in the carburetor. Missing one for this generator and the Lancaster saw. Has anyone tried to make one of these? It looks to be a pretty thin gauge spring steel material.

1E852BCF-3018-4F60-A32B-8C0C0E3AA344.jpeg

9234E0F0-C839-433F-A87A-2B53AFB7ECE9.jpeg

Clint I think the exhaust bolt you need is a 26-53 its 3-1/4 long  The generator I have has that muffler and that what itlook like. I have 10 of them if you need one

IMG_3728[1].JPG

IMG_3730[1].JPG

I may be able to scrounge up those spring too never tried to make one . let me know I will start digging

Thanks JustO&R!  I found one spring this afternoon so all I need is 1. PM me what you want for it and a muffler bolt, only if you have a spare you can part with. If not, no worries I’ll keep hunting...

On 3/21/2020 at 5:16 PM, JUST O&R said:

Clint I think the exhaust bolt you need is a 26-53 its 3-1/4 long  The generator I have has that muffler and that what itlook like. I have 10 of them if you need one

Looks exactly as shown in the manual picture below, never seen one of the larger tank versions with an engine that early though.

203247203_TinyTigerGeneratorOperatingInstructionsModels5001-15001-2page2b.jpg.184439fccc31ec8dc2dc9a3ac2c8013e.jpg

David