Wallfish

Chicken power

This old school type Chicken Power has been in wind chime mode for a very long time. It was painted probably 5 or 6 years ago and just hanging around on wires. The engine is a very low hour and the recoil was already done, just needed a decal. It took longer to wipe off all of the dust LoL. Still needs some recoil screws but that's about it.

Poor Terry always gets it from me about how long it takes so here ya go Terry, just teed it up for ya. Here's another too, been sanding the parts for that Bee Jay winch and that's the engine in the engine rebuild pics thread from 2015

IMG_0517.JPG.7e1bafd14741c05fab600d3187cabb21.JPG

IMG_0518.JPG.e1651b507060170bb15dc0283018af8a.JPG

IMG_0519.JPG.acb5ba89ab0a5cb1399309fe20b8e433.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG.5732c2fef8d4a93e1fedfa7e4cf21b48.JPG

It's already boxed up and on the shelf.

If I can ever find one of those mini bikes or a skateboard it will be me in the video riding!

Been think'n about building a mini bike replica of the Micro using EMT conduit.

Forgot to add the twist throttle in the pic.

Boxed up on the shelf and you want me to ride the toby-cart if you get that out I will find someone to ride to the skate board.

Maybe the squirrel i had skiing. 

If I had a bike to put it on, you're darn toot'n I'd take it for a ride.

My grandson is 14 now and riding a bike is just like work to him so he'll avoid it like the plague. His older sister drives now so all the bicycles are gone. BUT maybe I could get the kid's across the street. If he'll ride it with the motor I'd leave it on there for him. They could have all kinds of engine stuff to ride around because of all the small engine stuff I do but kids today would rather play video games.

That's true, but it didn't take long for me to talk my son in to doing it. He thought he was cool because of all of the attention that he was getting. Only thing, his mother wasn't too happy with the 2 cycle oil spray from the exhaust on his new sneakers. We had fun with it, though. He's now going to school to be a mechanical engineer and hopefully he will find interest in it again, one day.