Sign in to follow this  
Joseph

Roadtrip

23 hours ago, pmackellow said:

Great video young man

Tell Dad he won't have room for that old Cub Cadet now lol :D

Hi Paul, it has been a while since we last had a catch-up and we must do so once the current situation is over. Over the Christmas break we picked up another Cub Cadet original as a parts machine but since then we have managed to find a lot of parts that means we may have two viable tractors

20 hours ago, Alan said:

What did mum have to say about these extra toys Joseph.  Or did you sneak them in while dad distracted her.   Nice quiet roads too.

Hi Alan, I hope you are well and it will be good to catch up soon. Mum was not impressed and we have not worked out where to store them yet :unsure: I have never seen the roads this empty before, even in the middle of the night

20 hours ago, Triumph66 said:

Great haul and two rare Bolens, particularly the G12.:thumbs: :bow:

Hi Andrew, unbelievable to find these two 30 minutes down the road. We were looking at the G12 today and  in the daylight it is clear that it has a green chassis, the same colour as the HT23 which make it even rarer. I have never seen another with a green chassis.

Stay safe an well everyone

Joseph

43 minutes ago, Joseph said:

Hi Paul, it has been a while since we last had a catch-up and we must do so once the current situation is over. Over the Christmas break we picked up another Cub Cadet original as a parts machine but since then we have managed to find a lot of parts that means we may have two viable tractors

Hi Alan, I hope you are well and it will be good to catch up soon. Mum was not impressed and we have not worked out where to store them yet :unsure: I have never seen the roads this empty before, even in the middle of the night

Hi Andrew, unbelievable to find these two 30 minutes down the road. We were looking at the G12 today and  in the daylight it is clear that it has a green chassis, the same colour as the HT23 which make it even rarer. I have never seen another with a green chassis.

Stay safe an well everyone

Joseph

Yes mate we will have a catch up in due course, stay safe !