Sign in to follow this  
Daren89

more brochures but I'm restricted to 0.11MB

You can become a support member which helps keep the lights on around here. Non supporters have limited space. Hosting this site and data space cost money so becoming a support member helps to keep this site going. 

Click on the "STORE" button in the orange banner above.

John, I'm going to add the brochure pdf's to the manual thread, would it be best if I removed them from the other threads as they have used up all Daren's free storage space a lot quicker than normal.

David

2 hours ago, factory said:

John, I'm going to add the brochure pdf's to the manual thread, would it be best if I removed them from the other threads as they have used up all Daren's free storage space a lot quicker than normal.

David

Yes, you can do that. Just delete his posts/threads and credit him for the contributions of them in the manual section. Or, leave the thread posts and reference in each one where you moved them. I believe either way would work.

I've just moved the first one, @Daren89 please let us know if your stored data has gone down.

4 hours ago, Wallfish said:

and credit him for the contributions of them in the manual section.

I always add credit for any contributions to the manuals thread, also just added one for the Wards Digger manual you added.

David

I'll move the others later tonight, I've sent you my email address for any other manuals you would like adding to the forum, thank you for taking the time to scan them. :thumbs:

Edit: All six Octura brochures are now in Section 4 of the Manuals/Brochures thread;

David

Edited by factory