CNew

Ohlsson & Rice: Type 133 Military Engine

While not unusual or anything I was happy to land a NOS military engine with the original box and packaging for the tank and air cleaner. This engine is pretty much pristine and never been used.  Best part was I got it at good price.

C757F1FA-0622-4E4A-927C-91706934C8AA.jpeg

53641C87-C6E2-4E2A-A04E-1AD29D03826E.jpeg

05289C6D-F9B6-4F28-AB8C-29972EEAB94E.jpeg

They seem to turn up fairly often, I have saved pictures of at least 50 of them, there are two here as well neither are in great condition.

David

Is that the one on ePay that had no pictures, did it really only make $28? :jaw: Absolute steal if you got it for that price.

1347797442_Screenshot_2020-07-12eBayItemBidHistory.jpg.f56e399cad96bb2b9ecce6ea3693811b.jpg

David

Yes, the 6/67DAAK01-67-C-1182 (they had a typo) looked familiar to me so I jumped on it. I figured even if wasn’t the Type 133 like I was hoping, that any NOS O&R engine was worth $28.

Well that's a new low for those, I hadn't seen one sell for less than $51 before (and that wasn't new condition either), it goes to show some sellers don't bother to research the value of what they are listing.

David

Thanks Factory. I do see that it's stamped 133 on the bottom. And it looks almost identical the the one you're showing CNew. No I got this from a public surplus auction here in Oregon. Anyone have an idea what the value might be?  Here is some pics of the exact unit. if anyone is interested in it, let me know. I'm not completely glued to the unit. But if not I'll figure out some crazy project to use it in..   

Thanks again for the help guys.

Dave.

motor3.PNG

IMG_2860.PNG

motor5.png

motor2.PNG

motor 1.PNG

IMG_2859.PNG