James

Wolseley Clear way parts

I have recently started using a clients Wolseley Clearway which is a fantastic machine. Unfortunately, the Tensioner Pulley has broken away from it's spindle - see attached pictures. I believe the pulley and spindle should be one unit. Would anyone be able to provide any information as to where I could source a new part? Most mower repairers have said it is impossible to get the parts. I'm hoping that there must be some parts somewhere around. Thanks.

IMG_0452[1].JPG

IMG_0451[1].JPG

IMG_0453[1].JPG

IMG_0454[1].JPG

IMG_0456[1].JPG

Thanks for this information. The pooint that concerns me is that the spindle and the pulley are one. There is a grease nipple on the end of the spindle. Would this be common at a bearing supplier?

What held the pulley on the spindle? Maybe a circlip. Take the spindle of and photo' the end of the spindle. If the bearings in the pulley are ok, then a new circlip and some Loctite bearing fit should see you right.

Welcome to MoM BTW. And where are you located. Maybe someone near you who can help.

35 minutes ago, James said:

Thanks for this information. The pooint that concerns me is that the spindle and the pulley are one. There is a grease nipple on the end of the spindle. Would this be common at a bearing supplier?

You may not get something exactly the same but I think you'd get something that would do the same job. Replacement may be a sealed bearing without the grease nipple.

Edited by mattblack